Canton, MI 48187
Salary: $15.00 to $15.50 /hour
CNC MACHINE OPERATORS with manufacturing experience are needed by the Gil-Mar Manufacturing team in Canton, MI. For over 35 years, Gil-Mar has provided steady, rewarding employment and career opportunities to our dedicated team members. We deliver high quality machining, fabrication, welding and other manufacturing services to our customers in the military and automotive industries.
Current shift available:
- 1st shift – Monday – Thursday – 6:00 AM – 4:15 PM (Friday and Saturday with opportunities for overtime) Pay rate $ 15.00 plus excellent benefits
- 2nd shift – Monday – Thursday – 4:30 PM – 2:45 AM (Friday and Saturday with opportunities for overtime) Pay rate $ 15.50 plus excellent benefits
We offer monthly reviews with potential increases in pay and profit sharing.
Our CNC Machine Operators will be expected to:
- Operate various machines such as CNC’s, Coin Presses and Dial’s.
- Lift up to 50 lbs repetitively
- Stand for 10 hour shifts (with scheduled breaks)
- Meet and maintain quality standards
- Maintain a clean work area
- Be present and on-time for every scheduled shift
- Be ready to work the scheduled shift from start to finish
Gil-Mar employees are expected to contribute to a safe workplace. This means we are all able to:
- Be on time and ready for work
- Treat our work, our customers and our co-workers with respect
- Pass a drug test
- Follow directions
- Disconnect from phones and personal electronics
- Be willing to work hard and learn new skills
- Contribute to our team environment
Excellent benefits after 90 calendar days!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Community– No monthly deductions and a low deductible
- Dental – No monthly deductible
- 401 K – With company match
- Short-term disability
- Paid Time Off
Industrial Plant setting. Continuous exposure to noise. Safety protection is required. Must wear safety shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection and work in a safe manner at all times. Must strive for continuous improvement.
Job Type: Full-time