Salary: $23.00 to $27.00 /year
Gil-Mar Manufacturing Company is currently looking for an experienced CMM PROGRAMMER/OPERATOR to join our team. Gil-Mar has been in business for over 35 years and we provide high quality machining, fabrication, welding and other manufacturing services to the military and automotive industry.
Responsible for layouts, gage calibration and periodic layouts. Responsibilities include the ability to interface with engineering, quality and manufacturing. Report dimensional results to suppliers and customers as required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Part layouts, production and prototype
- Gage calibration and qualification
- Periodic layouts
- First piece approval, suppliers and internal
- Programming CMM from prints and CAD data
- Run initial capability studies to prove out tooling and processes
- Software: PCDMIS, Datapage, DIS, Microsoft Office
Excellent benefits after 90 calendar days!
**No phone calls please**