Canton, MI 48187
Gil-Mar Manufacturing Company is currently looking for EXPERIENCED Machine Operators with manufacturing experience to join our team. Gil-Mar has been in business for over 35 years and we provide high quality machining, fabrication, welding and other manufacturing services to the military and automotive industry.
Current shift available:
1st shift – Monday – Thursday 6:00 AM – 4:15 PM (Overtime as needed Friday and or Saturday)
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate various machines such as Dials, Slotters, Punch Press, Coin Press
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively
- Ability to stand for 10 hour shifts
- Work in a safe manner to which they have been trained.
- Meet quality standards
- Maintain production standards.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Industrial Plant setting. Continuous exposure to noise. Safety protection is required. Must wear safety shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection and work in a safe manner at all times. Must strive for continuous improvement.
Excellent benefits after 90 calendar days!
- BCBSM Community
- 401 (K)
- Short term disability
***PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS *** *