Gil-Mar Manufacturing is current looking for a 2nd shift Production Supervisor to join our team. Gil-Mar is a leading supplier for the automotive and defense industries.
Responsible for the supervision and training of hourly employees to provide quality parts at established production standards in a safe manner.
College Degree or 5 years experience preferred, but not required.
Monday – Thursday 5:00 PM – 3:30 AM
Must be available for overtime as needed on Friday & Saturday with an occasional Sunday.
- Supervise production operations by directing, training, and monitoring the employees through the daily production reports.
- Input data and coordinate production requirements through the AIM releases and production control.
- Instruct all production workers to ensure that operating policy is adhered to with the emphasis on quality, safety and productivity.
- Enforce Company personnel policy, including taking disciplinary measures as required.
- Provide training and assistance to production employees as required.
- Interface with Engineering and Quality to ensure that productivity and quality standards are followed.
- Good working knowledge of both vertical and horizontal CNC machining centers.
- Repair and make adjustments as needed on production equipment.
- Manage and maintain all machine fixtures, to include fixture repair, adjustments and preventative maintenance schedule.
- Assist operators with tooling issues / concerns, train and support operator tool changes.
- Advise and inform the Manufacturing Manger on a regular basis regarding production reporting, operations, tooling, equipment and workforce.
Salary is DOE
*No phone calls please*
Job Type: Full-time